Friday, July 10, 2015

Memories of youthfull innocence

When I was a child, my grandfather would tell me stories of his childhood years.

Fishing , swimming, and farming.

I would often wish to go on these adventures with him, but unfortunately often I was told we could not.


Often the reason these places had become too overly polluted, or something had been built there.


I remember the feelings of sadness, and how it was impossible to enjoy the same freedoms and natural luxuries our grandparents once did.

This also became my biggest inspiration for caring so deeply about the well being of our land.
I wanted special adventures to still be there some day for my kids...

But I often wonder in these days how we could ever allow tyrants to create laws that confuse "terrorists" with humans who simply want to protect the health and well being of their people...
This is a flat out lie, if anyone is a terrorist it is the ones causing pollution and destruction to our people and land.

I along with many others refuse to be played by this kind game and stand united against this type of corruption as we work to restore and heal our world.

As a mother I have more of a reason then ever to stand firmly where I once did as a child on conserving our land, and protecting our animals and their habitats.

We are friends not enemy ~ we environmentalists come in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment